In 2016, the Fordham FinTech Network was founded as a student-led initiative at Fordham University, Lincoln Center campus. Now it has 600+ members from undergraduates, graduates and professionals.
As the Fordham FinTech Network, we are an inclusive platform for a diverse range of students and professionals to learn from and educate one another on the ever-evolving financial technology industry. Our goal is to become a creative incubator for inspired students to pursue FinTech careers or entrepreneurial endeavors within the industry. Through our dedicated pursuit of education and innovation, we envision ourselves to be the go-to FinTech Network across all universities.
Executive BOARD 2017-2018
What We've Achieved What we are planning
- 600+ Membership Base
- 100+ Weekly Newsletters
- $300+ Fund Raising
- Independent Journalist Team
- Innovations in FinTech: Payments and Blockchain
- Blockchain in Capital Markets and Accounting Panel
- Fordham FinTech 1st Annual Conference
- Blockchain Workshop
- Campus Card Project
- FinTech Investing Seminar
- FinTech Consulting Course
- Workshops (Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Mining)