In 2016, the Fordham FinTech Network was founded as a student-led initiative at Fordham University, Lincoln Center campus. Now it has 600+ members from undergraduates, graduates to professionals.
Fordham FinTech Network aims to involve and connect Fordham MBA, law, masters, and undergraduate students with the robust FiTech industry and community.
Executive BOARD 2016-2017
Chief of Content
What We've Achieved What we are planning
- 600+ Membership Base
- 100+ Weekly Newsletters
- $300+ Fund Raising
- Independent Journalist Team
- Blockchain in Capital Markets and Accounting Panel
- Fordham FinTech 1st Annual Conference
- Blockchain Workshop
- Campus Card Project
- FinTech Investing Seminar
- FinTech Consulting Course
- Workshops (Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data mining)